Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Wow, the Fall season seems to just be flying by!!!

Here at Under the Moon Niagara, I've been busy getting things set up for the holiday season. I also did a Mom2Mom show in St. Catharines, which was my first "show" and was a lot of fun! It was great to get out into the community and meet other Moms (and Dads, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles!) and find out what sorts of things people are interested in! I also enjoyed networking with lots of other working Moms who have started their own businesses and are quite successful...so inspiring to someone like me who's just starting out! Thanks to everyone who dropped by the booth to chat and look at the catalogue. Also, congratulations to Michelle B., who was the winner of the draw for the UTM sampler basket!

Now, I am about to shift gears to the holiday season...and it's not even Hallowe'en yet! But December is quickly approaching, and lots of people are starting to think about gifts for family and friends.

And we have some exciting news...our special holiday catalogue, with an additional 32 pages of gifts that are NOT included in the regular catalogue, will be available online! I can email you a copy if you'd like, so let me know!

If you'd like to order something from the catalogue, please let me know. If you are interested in chatting about ideas, feel free to contact me.

Our order deadline to guarantee delivery before Christmas ranges from November 1st to the 15th, depending onthe product. I can absolutely put in orders for you after that, but we can not guarantee that they will arrive before December 25th. As some of our products come from the United States and Europe, it is not just our shipping time we take into account, but also that of other countries! So order early to avoid disappointment!

Remember that you don't have to host a party (although you do get great hostess perks for having one!). I can also put in individual orders, and of course we also keep wish lists on file. Just let me know what you'd like to add, we'll keep it here, and when your family and friends contact us, we'll send them a list of your picks via email, or help them to choose the perfect item over the phone. Please get in touch if you'd like more information, or to set up your list! I'll also keep the lists on file past the holidays, so if you'd like to have an ongoing list for birthdays, etc. we can do that for you too!

I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Fall, and keep on dancing Under the Moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment